Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Coed Softball!




So, Grant and I have been playing on a coed softball team with our friends every Monday night! At first I was pretty nervous playing with the guys, but I got use to it pretty quick....It's actually been a lot of fun playing with Grant. Well, Softball is over now and my sister talked us into playing on a soccor league(which is going to be really scary, seeing how I've never played soccor a day in my life) I guess we'll see how it goes!!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Awesome!!!! Ali, I love your blog! I love that we can keep more in contact than we ever have before! So, we are in SC right now and lovin' it. I'll have to blog it when I get home :) How are you guys?

Brooke said...

Doesn't Grandma always look so cheerful, sweet and lively? She's so funny. I've always regretted the fact that we moved away and didn't get to know Grandma and Grandpa as well you and the other cousins.