Every year all the girls in my family get together and bake Norwegian cookies. It's another one of our crazy traditions! So this year my Aunt wanted to have it up at her cabin. So Grant and I headed up to Park City early on Sunday morning. We baked all day and had cookies coming out our ears. Grant and all the guys just hung out and watched football.
It was so much fun, and now I don't know what I am going to do with all the cookies??
5 comments:
Oh, that looks like so much fun! You can never have too many cookies!
That sounds like so much fun!! Go Utes!
I wish I was there with you! I'm missing out on so much. I'm guessing mi madre didn't go.. :( She needs to get out more!
We are coming home on the 20th and we would love to do dinner!
Just talked to my mom last night and I guess she was working the cookie night but.. anyway, how are you doing? Is Grant loving his job?!
Post a Comment