Thursday, March 19, 2009

LoViNg ThE WeAtHeR!

I have been loving this weather lately.. I am so excited for it to get warmer. We took advantage of the nice weather and went to the park the other day. It'so nice to have a park right across the street from us... Jordyn loved the swings and just sat and laughed the whole time. She thought she was so cool swinging next to her cousins Gavin and Bre..She also loved going down the slide with Grant. It'so nice to be able to take Jordyn outside, I can't wait to take her swimming. Here are some other random pics...

Gav and Bre going down the slide..

Handsome Gavin.



Look at that big Girl!


So Happy!

Grandma Tootsie and Jordyn! She is the BEST....We are so lucky to have her!












2 comments:

Brock and Kristi said...

I swear sping is my absolute favorite time of the year. There is nothing better than the weather getting warmer. We have been outside a lot the last couple of days with Taegs. It is so fun.

Brooks and Mandy said...

Ali, I love how you and Mandy keep up on your blogs. So much fun to see How the kids are growing and keep up on fun events.
Keep up the good work you too.

Love ya Aunt Kay