Every year on July 4th we have a tradition to go to Jackson hole, and run the river! It is so much fun, and I always look forward to it every year. We always go with Kristi and Brock, and whoever else that decides to come up. We had a pretty big group this time- Dan and Sara(Brock and Kristi's friends) Nate and Naomi, and Kerry and Tiff...We ran the river as many times as we could for the first few days, and then went in to Jackson on the 4th to watch the firework show. I think I have to say it was the best fireworks I've ever seen....Jordyn did really well for her first actual camping trip. I am glad we brought the tent trailer though, because it rained almost everyday so she was pretty much stuck in there the whole time!
The whole group at the Bar-t5.

Before the fire work show! Jordyn would not look up.

Getting ready to run the river



Look at that cute lil camper!

All the girls, the guys picture was to obscene to post! Tiff and Naomi are both prego.


Going down the river!
5 comments:
Your trip sounds like it was a blast! I so wish that we could have come with you guys! I really want to see the guys picture, you have to show me.
Hey Alli, sorry about all those deleted comments! That was me I couldn't get it to work. Anyway its good to see your cute family. Your little girl is so adoreable! I don't have a blog yet, but I need to get one! We need to get together and do lunch one day.
I'm so glad you guys were able to come this year. It was a lot of fun. We missed you guys last year. Maybe we will be able to get a tent trailer one year. That would be sweet!!!
Post a Comment