Sunday, December 27, 2009

ChRiStMaS EvE!!

Christmas Eve is always a big day for my Mom's side of the family! We always get together and do all of our Norwegian traditions...We wear our sweaters and then have our yummy Norwegian food(cooked cabbage, lutefisk, korv, and lots of other stuff) then the yulenissan(Norwegain Santa claus) comes and hands out gifts to the kids. Then we have rice pudding, and sometimes dance around the christmas tree.. We always have a good time, I love my Norwegian heritage. We definitely take it serious! ...I think it's finally starting to grow on Grant:)
This was Jordyn driving home..She was so spent!
I got a cool New kids on the block folder from Chad..Thanks:) Our presents this year had to be form the DI for under five bucks, with a heart felt letter...It was alot of fun!

Jordyn was so scared of Santa..
Here's the yulennisan!

The cute tables!
Bre and Jordyn!



No comments: