Monday, August 16, 2010

PaRk CiTy!!

The other night we headed up to Park City! Dr.B does this every year with the whole staff...I seriously work with the best people ever! Anyway we met at a resteraunt called Zoom, which is right on Main Street. It was sad Dr.B and his wife never made it, there cute lil boy fell in the pool and had to get stitches right before dinner:(. We sure missed them! After dinner we all went on a ride on the ski lift. I have never been on it in the summer time, and it was really nice. After dinner We decided to go see a movie with Rob and Corrine. We saw Inception, it was different but ended kind of cool. It was nice to get away with just Grant and enjoy some alone time, especially since this next year is going to be crazy with me and him in school full-time.



1 comment:

Liz said...

Alli- love the pic of you and Grant on the ski lift!! Why do I look like a scary skeleton???