Monday, December 20, 2010

NoVeMbEr--DeCeMbEr FuN!

Since I am so behind on my blogging, I am going to be posting alot of pics to try and catch up...First off, I finally fininshed my third semester of dental hygiene!! YAYYYY!!!! It has been such a stressful semester. I had some pretty tough classes and requirements. Needless to say I finished them all and am so happy its over with:) I passed all of my mock boards and had great patients so far. I am one semester away from graduating. I can't believe how fast it is going by. As for Grant he is staying busier than ever with the UHP. He is loving it, and learning so much. He has dropped almost 30lbs since he started. He looks pretty freakin HOT, if you ask me?!? He has about 6 more weeks of training with a partner on the road, then he will be on his own..Jordyn is growing way to fast. I just love that girl to death. She is talking so much now and becoming such a smarty pants. She is my little minnie me, and we do everyhing together! I just love how I can carry a conversation with her..Jordyn got her first real haircut. My sister cut it in a little A-line, it looks so cute on her! These are some other fun things we have been up to: Utah vs. BYU football game, playing in the snow, making gingerbread houses, Norwegian cookie baking, lights at temple square and lots of family parties!!
Jordyn's hair cut!


Utah vs. BYU game(haha sucka's)


Fun in the snow!



Jordyn's masterpiece...she loved making this!


Norwegain cookies!!




Lights at Temple square!



We rode the Trax..The kids loved it!!



Thanksgiving was fun this year! We celebrated with my family first, and then went to Grant's parents I am so thankful for the great families Grant and I have!! We are so lucky to have them. we Love them so much, and they are all such great examples to us.









Geesh!!! I think I finally may be somewhat caught up!! I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I am excited for 2011 and all that it will bring. Grant and I will finally be done with school(for now), and will be able to look forward to other things!
I am going to try and set a list of goals that I want to accomplish and stick to it. I think I will post each one on my blog and check it off as I go!!!
If you are still reading this, THANK YOU!!!

No comments: