Tuesday, July 5, 2011

OuR HoMe!



In about 4 weeks we will be moving into our new house!!! We are so excited, and can hardly wait...It has been so nice being able to live with my parents these last few years while Grant and I have been in school, but I am SO ready to have our own place again! We kept our townhome in Murray and are renting it out. Our renters are great, and signed a 2 year contract! We really could not have done this without my parents. It was so nice being able to pay school off, instead of having a mortgage. Now being done with school we are able to start a new chapter in our life! I am sure we will be in this house for a long long time! Our new home is out in South Jordan, close to my sisters! The neighborhood is so cute, and Jordyn is going to have so many friends her age she won't even know what to do! I drive by our house about 4-5 times a week, and get so excited seeing every new thing! These next 4 weeks better go by fast....

1 comment:

Brittianey said...

That is so exciting. I can't wait io see it. It looks amazing I love the garage.