

Oh Mr Wyatt, where do I start? Time is going by so fast. I want you to stay little forever! You are changing so much. You are such a "boys boy". You sure LOVE your food. You never miss your feedings, and are always ready to eat. You eat every 2-3 hours, and are now gulping down 4 oz without wasting any time. You are such an alert little boy. You always want in on the action, and love to stare at the ceiling fans for hours. You are such a easy and content baby. You never liked the bassinet in our room, so we decided to try out your crib in your room at 2 weeks old, and you sleep like a champ! I think you just felt cramped up in that little bassinet, since your such a big boy. You sleep about 5 hours and then are ready to eat. You hate binky's, I have tried and tried to get you to like it, but you refuse every time! You like to eat your hands. I am just hoping you don't become a thumb sucker!! We'll continue to shove that binky in your mouth to get you to like it:) Your eyes are changing color, and I think you'll end up with your Daddy's color which is blue! I love to justsit and stare and cuddle with you. You just melt my heart, and are such a little sweetheart! Your hair is starting to lighten up more, and I think it's going to be pretty blonde. You love your carseat, and love going in the car. Your sissy sure Loves you, and can't keep her cute little hands off of you! You also love to just sit and smile at her. Your starting to coo, and give lots of smile! You have the cutest little dimples, and your face just lights up when you grin. You are wearing 3-6 month clothes now, and your newborn ones are long gone! I can't believe how big you are. When we brought you into the Dr. for your 2 week check you already weighed 9lbs 11oz. I can't wait to take you in for your 2 month check to see how much you've changed! You have the cutest little rolls all over your body(something Jordyn never had)! Wyatt you are such a special little boy, and your Daddy and I sure Love you!!
On another note...We have officially started our yard. Grant did the excavating on it, and took out about 16 loads of dirt! Yikes, that's a lot. I can't wait to have grass, and a yard for our kids to play on:)
No comments:
Post a Comment