Thursday, April 4, 2013

Wyatt is ONE!!!

I can't believe my little man is ONE! His birthday was on March 29. Time goes by SO fast...I wish I could just bottle my kids up, and keep them little forever. Wyatt is such a sweet boy. He has brought so much joy into our lives. He is the happiest kid ever! He is so easy going, and just lights up any room. He is so animated and full of personality. He does the cutest silly face. He is such a BOY. He LOVES any kind of ball. He especially loves Grant's basketball. He will chase that thing around our house for hours, and pass it back and forth. He is sleeping through the night still, and wakes up around 9;30. He loves his sissy so much. he just loves following her around the house and is getting into her stuff:) He is done with formula now, and just drinks straight milk. I am getting him off the bottle this week, and switching to sippy cups. Wyatt LOVES his blankies. He crawls to his crib and pulls it out, and then gets so excited, and scruntches it in his face. (Cutest thing ever) He is a fast little crawler. and still isn't that interested in walking. He will pull himself up everywhere, and walk around furniture, so I know he's getting close. I'm in no hurry though:) His favorite foods are goldfish crackers, cheese, bananas, apples, oranges, and of course he loves eating my cafe rio. I LOVE this little boy to the moon and back, he is everything I ever dreamed of and more when I pictured having a little boy. I am so happy he is all mine, and I couldn't ever imagine our lives without him. We LOVE you so much Wyatt!!! Happy One Year Birthday WyWy!!!
Here are his One year pics...










Party Post to come soon!!

No comments: