Sunday, July 14, 2013

Jackson Hole!

We went to Jackson Hole over the 4th of July!! It was such a blast!!  I was a little worried to camp with a one year old for 6 days in a tent, but Wyatt was a champ! Both kids did so good! We had a great time with lots of family and friends. Jordyn was in heaven with all her little girl friends!  The kids were able to go on the raft, and Wyatt sure hated his life jacket. He screamed the whole way down, and to make matters worse he pooped and I didn't have anything to change him. So he was not a happy rafter;) that was quite the experience. We all took turns watching everyone's kids, so the adults could go the white water rapids. The kids loved going to the beach, and went daily! We also went into Jackson and had a yummy dinner and then watched fireworks! I love this tradition!! Jackson Hole is such a beautiful place, I told Grant I wouldn't mind moving there(if only we could afford it);) 










No comments: