Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Baby update!


I can't believe I am coming up on my third trimester! Time is going by so quick.. Grant painted the nursery over the weekend and set up the crib. Now the fun part is decorating and putting everything in place. I get so excited going in the nursery, all I want to do is sit there and imagine what she is going to be like..I hope the third trimester flies by. Lately I've been having these awful dreams that she is really going to be a boy. I've also heard horror stories of that really happening too. ..So I am keeping all my reciepts just be safe. We've had two ultrasounds and they are pretty dang sure she's a girl..So I guess I should stop worrying myself sick!
P.S. I will post some belly pictures soon!

6 comments:

Angie said...

Yay for the nursery! That is so fun that you guys are getting it all put together! good luck with everthing. Way to go puting Grant to work too. I am so excited for you guys and your little belly is adorable!

Shani said...

Freaking Grant. It is nice to see you doing something around the house! JK! Alli, if your nightmares only consist of your baby being a boy, I think you are doing okay in the dream department. The other night, I dreamt that I got my arms cut off by a meat grinder while being chased by a bunch of crazy clowns. Not really, but that WOULD be a bad nightmare.

The Pyper's! said...

So cute.... yeah not to tell you another scary story - but that just happened to my friend about a year ago. It was crazy!

Karly said...

Reminds me of my pt last night. She even had a pink nursery! Sucks to be her! Good luck with your last trimester. do you have a name yet?

Tyler and Sheena said...

Alli you are getting so close. You look wonderful to.

thepainterfam said...

When you aren't pregnant anymore, then I will tell you about my crazy pregnancy dreams. holy crap they were nuts.

Yay! I can't wait until the baby gets here. I'm sooo excited for you guys. I am soooooo baby hungry. I don't know if we'll have another one, so I'll have to enjoy everyone else's babies *grin*