Oh where to start! Our dog Syd is so much fun and has so much personality...when she's not being a trouble maker! She has to have all the attention on her and if she does't she will do something naughty like chew on rugs, table chairs and whatever else she can find. She even lost two of her permanent teeth chewing on stuff and now she looks loke a hillbilly with an underbite! So I figured enough is enough and went out and bought her the biggest bone I could find so it would take her forever to chew. So far its been working and she's keeping busy with that, lets just hope she grows out of this stage soon!!!
5 comments:
you need to get some implants in there... ha ha
Think of life with the dog and a baby! At least there are two of you and you won't be out numbered...LOL
syd is just preparing you for when you have kids! She's really just trying to help you out. You should be grateful. Jk, but she is an adorable dog.
Wow, she has gotten so big! My dog only chews our socks and feet, and I hope he grows out of that soon!
I love your hyper crazy dog. I wonder how she will be around a baby....If she is naughty around the baby, she can come live with Auntie Shanilla!
Hey - we're talking about maybe possibly getting a pug. Chad has fallen in LOVE with Syd. He thinks she is just absolutely adorable - which she is. So, do you have the breeder's info you got her from?
Thanks1
Post a Comment