Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Damn it! I'm going to do it.........

Lose weight that is! I am bound and determined to lose 30lbs! I know its going to be hard..But it will definitely be worth it! I went jogging today with Jordyn for a little bit, and it felt so good. Except for the jiggle I was feeling! Hopefully that will be gone soon. I know if I don't do it now, it will just be harder, especially when I start my hygiene program in August, and really don't have time! If any of you have advice feel free to share!

8 comments:

Melanie Bingham said...

YOU GO BABE... I have zero advice other than calories in vs calories out. Food is fuel and water is essential. Leave the white sugar and flour behind and you're set! Easier said then done!!!!! Have you read Tiffany's fitness blog from start to finish? Also if you need a weightloss buddy I am here for you. You can txt me when you're tempted and I'll tell you to set it down and back away! I started a weightloss/fitness blog with my family, but they suck at reporting and supporting...so f you know anyone else that wants to start our own little group let me know!

**Cunningham's** said...

Ok, if you want to be serious about jogging or running I found the best way is to sign up to run a 5k at least. Because if you don't have something you are working towards... besides just loosing the weight (let's be honest that NEVER happens)then you are motivated to go out and run everyday because you know you have to, to be able to finish the race at a decent time and not be humiliated. When me and Kami and Megan did it we followed the Jeff Galloway plan on running a marathon because he is awesome and his training is pretty easy if you are dedicated to do it like he sets out to do it!! Call me and we can talk.

Chris & Breanne Coccimiglio said...

Ok I will do it with ya! We need to stop bringing crap to work and eat healthy! We'll help each other! :)

Corinne said...

good for you. just keep bringing those smart ones to work with you so we don't spend like 500 dollars at wendy's! i like weight watchers. see you on friday!

Brock and Kristi said...

If you figure out the motivation part let me know the secret so I can join in! :)

Angie said...

Godd luck with that, but I don't think 30 lbs needs to come off. You look wonderful. Keep us updated with how the working out is going and let me know if you find any good motivators. I need to get going too!

Shani said...

Run fast. After MAy, I will join you.

Rebecca and Nick said...

Way to go! I agree with the 5k. If you sign yourself up, you can force yourself into doing it, and enjoy it too. And I just tell myself, a little bit of exercise is better than no exercise. If you are tired or not really feeling up to it, going for a walk is better than nothing. Good luck girl!