Last Saturday our good friends Josh and Amy had a murder mystery dinner at their house..It was so much fun!! This was my first time going to one, and now I can't wait to host my own. It was a 70's funkytown theme, and we had to dress according to our characters! So we decided to raid my Mom and Dad's old 70 clothes. it was awsome my Dad had a sweet levi Lee pant suit and vest, and a polyester shirt for Grant...and I wore one of my Mom's colorful crazy dresses, and we couldn't find a mink coat, so I had to settle with one of my Dad's skined Fox fur:) It was a really fun night..Thanks Josh and Amy! oh and by the way I ended up being the murder! he he!
Grant, me and Jordyn!


John, Liz and Grace

Josh, Amy and Jaxson
2 comments:
You guys are absolutely hilarious. Sounds like a lot of fun!! I absolutely love your outfits.
Oh I just LOVE murder mystery dinners!!! Especially when everyone gets into their part and dressed up like you guys. They are so much fun! I wish I was still there and we could do one together!
Post a Comment