Friday, September 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Grant!!

We celebrated Grant's Birthday by going out just the two of us to Tucauno's. Then we celebrated the next day with family...He turned the Big 32! I can't believe I married such an old man:) We always joke about how Grant robbed the cradle..It's kind of funny that when you think about it, he was on his mission while I was in elemantary. I love having the age difference between us! He is such a stud!! I just want him to know how much I love him. He is such a great Dad. Jordyn just adores him!! Grant can always get me to laugh. He makes the most out of life, and has such a soft heart. Here's to you babe, I LOVE you so much, and I can't wait for all your many more Birthdays to come......


Jordyn hiking a football! How funny is that?

4 comments:

Angie said...

He is such an old man! I love that of all my siblings I am the only one left in the 20's. HAHAHAHA. Grant's going to need a walker soon!

Our Family said...

Alli you and Grant are such a cute couple. :) I sure miss you and I can't wait to hang out sometime but I bet you are SO busy!

Brian and Carly said...

The mission/elementary thing is hilarious! Love it. Happy Birthday Grant!

Corinne said...

happy birthday grant! how about those COUGARS!