Friday, September 25, 2009

ScHoOl, ScHoOl, aNd MoRe ScHoOl!!!!

Well my life is over as I know it......Its the 4th week into school and its already kicking my butt!! It is seriously harder than I ever imagined. I thought with having my experience as a dental assistant it would come easy, but boy was I wrong. We are learning things from how to properly hold an instrument to how to properly wash your hands, no joke(which by the way you get graded on)! Overall all though I love the group of girls in my class. There are 24 of us, and we are all becoming such good friends...Last week we had UDHA(Utah's Dental Hygiene Association) up in Park City. It was fun to attend the classes they had, and to meet other Hygiene students. Everyone says the first semester is the worst, so I'm hoping thats true:)

Meet my lovely pt Dexter!


Trish, Stacy, me, Tedi

the whole group..

5 comments:

Angie said...

How fun! It's going to be so worth it to be a hygienist. Thats so exciting that you are finally able to do what you have been wanting to do for so long. I'm so thrilled for you. good luck with everything. Looks like you are having fun with all the girls though.

Tiff-E said...

Oh girlie...I feel your pain. Just stick with it...one day you'll look back and think...gee, that was such a fun time in my life... Oh, wait, no you won't! But really, this too shall pass, and time will fly, enjoy the fun times with the girls...there's nothing like hygiene school to bond friends! :)

heidilynnphotography said...

Allie-
I can't find your phone number and my emails don't go through to you for some reason, so call and let me know what time you would like to schedule the mini session!
Heidi

Brooke said...

I am really proud of you for doing this! I am cheering you on!!

Brock and Kristi said...

It looks like you are having way too much fun!! It will go by so fast, keep hanging in there. It will be worth it in the long run. :)