I had to dedicate this little post to my favorite time of year! I wish it could stay like this all year long. I love the nice cool weather, and changing in colors. Halloween is my favorite holiday(yes I even like it better than christmas)! I know I am weird, but it is always so much FUN. I love dressing up every year and decorating. Grant thinks I am crazy, because I always make him dress up to(but I think he secretly likes it):) Anyway, there is just something about all the yummy treats, and smells that come along with Fall. I am looking forward to these next couple of weeks. We have lots of Halloween parties, and I can't wait. Jordyn had her Halloween pics done last week, hopefully we'll get them back soon. I found this fun little craft I want to do for a centerpiece. I love Martha, she always has the best ideas:)
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Fall........My favorite time!!
I had to dedicate this little post to my favorite time of year! I wish it could stay like this all year long. I love the nice cool weather, and changing in colors. Halloween is my favorite holiday(yes I even like it better than christmas)! I know I am weird, but it is always so much FUN. I love dressing up every year and decorating. Grant thinks I am crazy, because I always make him dress up to(but I think he secretly likes it):) Anyway, there is just something about all the yummy treats, and smells that come along with Fall. I am looking forward to these next couple of weeks. We have lots of Halloween parties, and I can't wait. Jordyn had her Halloween pics done last week, hopefully we'll get them back soon. I found this fun little craft I want to do for a centerpiece. I love Martha, she always has the best ideas:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOVE that top pic of Jordy!
Fall is awesome isn't it? i Can't wait to get the pics back either. Let me know if you hear from her. Let me know when you have time to do tutu's. :)
Post a Comment