Sunday, November 1, 2009

HaPpY HaLlOwEen!!!

I hope everyone had a great Halloween...I am sad its over already. It goes by way to fast!...It was so fun to watch Jordyn get excited for Halloween this year. Jordyn loved all the pumpkins and monsters. She had to give them all kisses everynight before going to bed....She was a ladybug for Halloween, and was such a cute one! Grant and I also dressed up for a couple of parties. He was the big bad wolf and I was lil red riding hood. Jordyn was so scared of Grant when he put the costume on. She would not go near him...Anyway, we had lots of fun at all the parties, going to pumpkin patches, and carving pumpkins...I am already excited for next year:)

The pumpkin patch!! Sitting in the tractor..


All the grandkids!Pushing the wheel barrow all by herself..



Picking her pumpkin
Pumpkin Patch!!
Jordyn, Bre and Cole

Cleaning out the pumpkin.
Ladybug...
Carving our pumpkin...




My M0m and Dad.

Grandma and Grandpa!! They always get into it every year!

6 comments:

Angie said...

LOL, I can see why Jordyn was afraid of Grant! Poor girl. Everyone looks awesome in their costumes. I can't wait until we can get into it.

Naomi said...

I love the Nate head!

Melanie Bingham said...

You guys look awesome!

Shani said...

Cute little Jordyn is one step ahead of me.....I won't get near Grant even if he isn't wearing a wolf costume!

Corinne said...

jordyn is such a cute lady bug. i can[t believe how big she is getting. it was so good to see you on fri i just wish i could have talked to you longer. love the picture of good old dexter. he looks like he has been upgraded since i was in school!

Gary and Jadee said...

Man, your costumes are awesome!!! Where is the world did that wolf costume come from????