Friday, November 20, 2009

KaMi"S BaBy ShOwEr!!!

Last week Nikki and I threw a baby shower for our good friend Kami, who is having a baby girl at the end of December. She seriously looks so cute being pregnant!!! She got a ton of cute things.. Girls are the best to shop for:) We are so excited for her, she will be such a cute Mom...Now Baby Scarlett just needs to hurry up and get here so we can meet her!!

Kami's cute sisters and Mom!



Lil troublemakers!! Kohen and Jordy.


3 comments:

~Tara said...

Thanks again for inviting me!! It was a fun night!! I agree Kami will be a great mom!! :)

amy and josh said...

Everything looks cute as usual. Looks like you had a good turn out!

**Cunningham's** said...

Oh man, those two ARE trouble makers. I love little Jordy! Thanks for helping with the shower. (More like doing most all of it!) Love you Alli