Monday, April 5, 2010

EaStEr 2010!

Easter weekend was a crazy but fun one! We had a Easter egg hunt on Saturday at my Uncle Rick's, and one on Sunday at my Grandma Tootsie's! Jordyn loved finding the eggs...It was so much fun watching her run to each egg and getting so excited to put it in her basket!! The easter bunny found our house and brought Jordyn some fun things..She loved the tea party set! I just can't get over how big and independant she is getting..It makes me so sad! But it is also fun on the other hand to see what a cute little girl she is becoming...listening to conference was aslo an important part of our Sunday! This year it touched me more than usual..maybe its because I am a mom now and get very emotional! I am just so thankful for the church and the the wonderful prophet we have to help and guide us! My family means the world to me and I am so grateful to be a mom to the cutest lil stinker ever! I hope everyone had a very Happy Easter!!!
Lots of pictures...
Look at all those eggs....
What the Easter bunny brought Jordyn.. opening all the eggs!
Grant and I found a prized egg for a dinner of four(filet mignon and baked potatoes) My Grandma Tootsie's prizes are so creative:)



My Mom and sisters!
Opening more eggs...


Easter cake pops!!

Jordyn enjoying a cake pop.......

2 comments:

Brian and Carly said...

Oh my goodness! She is adorable! Hope you guys had a great Easter.

Corinne said...

she is soo cute! can't wait for you to start working fridays yea!