Friday, April 16, 2010

What a nice surprise!!

The weather has been so nice lately..All I want to do is play outside with Jordyn! Last week when I picked her up I decided to take her over to Gardner Village. They have a really cute petting zoo and lil ponies you can ride! Well to our surprise we walked in and Deron Williams and his kids were there too! He was so nice to take a picture with us...He is a real nice guy! I thought it would be a fun picture for Jordyn to have..I remember looking back at my pictures of me with Scotty Pippen and Shaq. I thought they were so cool. Anyway Jordyn had such a fun time riding the ponies and petting all the animals. There was a really cute baby goat that kept following her everywhere, she thought it was so neat!



No comments: