Friday, July 2, 2010

HapPy BiRtHdAy JoRdYn PeArL!!!

I can not believe our little Jordy bug turned 2 last week!! She is just getting to big way to fast! I just can not get enough of her..she is such a sweetheart! I am so lucky to be her Mom. She has brought so much happiness into our lives! I can't believe 2 years ago she looked like this.....




and now she looks like this....

I cherish each and every moment I have with my little girl....She is my world! She is talking so much now and trying to put sentences together.. She is completely over her binky and always says how she gave it to the babies.

She will almost be potty trained.

She sleeps so good. (atleast 9 hours every night)

She still takes a nap every day.

She loves her cousins so much.

She absolutely loves playing with dolls and reading books every night.

She loves trying on shoes and dressing up.

She is still not a big eater, and only does it when she wants.

She loves swimming and is not scared to jump in the pool.

She always says "huh" every time you ask her something.

She loves to dance.

She can throw tantrums at the drop of the hat.

She is starting to realize what the word "no" really means.

She loves wrestling and playing with her Daddy.

She loves cuddling and watching cartoons in the morning.

She loves french fries.

She loves popsicles.

She is obsessed with lip gloss.

She loves to unwrap band-aids, but will never put them on her.

I could go on and on, but I just wanted to remeber some of the fun things about her at this age!

Happy Birthday Jordyn Pearl, we love you so MUCH!

No comments: