This year for her Birthday we decided to do a cowgirl theme! Jordyn has pink little cowgirl boots that she loves so much..So I thought it would be fun for her to wear them at her party! We had both families over for her Birthday!! Jordyn loved having all of her cousins over. She was in heaven all day and had so much fun! She was spoiled rotten and recieved so many fun things! She was a bit overwhelmed with all of her toys. Thank you to everyone who came. You made Jordyn's day very special!
The decorations!! I found this idea for the cake online..It was so fun to make!


Singing Happy Birthday! Jordyn had trick candle..she loves blowing them out!

playing with all the cousins!!


Riding the horsie's! We played some fun games with the kids...One of them was a relay race with the horse's..All of them were so cute!

The cowgirl boot pinata!


What a FUN day!!
1 comment:
What a cute idea! I love the cake, you did a great job!
Post a Comment