
Grant is also keeping busy with school. He is in week 9 of the police acedemy. He only has 8 weeks left!! I am so proud of him, and how well he is doing. He comes home exhausted every day, but still helps me out so much. They have to do such hard work outs! It's crazy how many sit ups, squats and pull ups they have to do. His abdominal wall punctured through his stomach last month, if that tells ya anything!(poor guy) The Dr. said he will most likely need surgery from it. He is definitely getting in shape, and I do have to admit that I love it. He is one SEXY man!! I know these next few months are probably going to be crazy, but there is light at the end of the tunnel. I know it will be worth it when we are done...Grant will graduate on November 18, and I will graduate in May!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment