♥Septmeber 15th Grant and I celebrated our 6 year anniversary! I can't believe it has been 6 years...WOW! It has been the best 6 years of my life! We have learned so much being together. It has definitely been an ADVENTURE. In the 6 years we have been married we've laughed ALOT, cried alot, went through the TEMPLE, had 1 BEAUTIFUL daughter, miscarried twins, moved 3 times, BOUGHT a townhome, owned a DOG, rented out our townhome, went to MEXICO, changed careers, gained weight, LOST weight, STARTED school(Grant- Police acedemy, ME-Dental hygiene), Had SURGERY'S, lost LOVED one's, had many CHURCH calling's, MADE some of our BEST friend's the list could go on and on...just like my LOVE for Grant. I love him more than I have ever IMAGINED! He is my rock, and I couldn't do it without him. Our life has been better than I have ever DREAMED of.. ♥I know we have so much more to look forward to, and I can't wait for all that lies AHEAD. Love you SO much Grant!
Our Wedding day..September 15, 2004♥

The BEST Daddy ever..♥
No comments:
Post a Comment