

Well we are finally getting all settled into our new home! We LOVE it...Even though we have our work cut out for us. We still need to put in our yard, but it looks like we'll be doing that next spring. Grant finally got our mailbox up, and our garage cleared out. It's starting to feel somewhat put together. I am still scared to put holes in the wall, so pictures are not up yet, soon though:) Our neighbors are great, and its been so fun getting to know them all! Oh and we have a huge feild behind us, so every morning we wake up to antelope and deer....I am still getting use to the commute to work, and miss seeing my lovely parents every day, but other than that we love it out here! 
4 comments:
I love the new house. Very cute. I can't wait to see more pictures.
Such a cute house! I'm sure you're loving it!
Congratulations on the new home and again, on baby boy!! Jordyn is such a character.. she's darling! Can't wait for April!
Yay for a mailbox! Your house is beautiful! Hope you are feeling well!
Post a Comment