Friday, October 14, 2011

It's a.............







BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


We couldn't be more excited...Baby Boy is due April 5.


I have so many fun things I need to start making and buying to be ready for this cute little one!
Jordyn wanted a baby sister so bad, but she is finally getting use to the fact that its a boy. She told me the other day that she STILL loves the baby! She is going to be the cutest big sister and such a good little helper. I can't wait to see her with him. He is going to be one spoiled little boy with 2 Mommies:)



4 comments:

Melanie B said...

Congrats!!!! I didn't know you were preggers! I'm so excited for you!

Lori said...

Woohoo, congrats! I'm sure Grant is just elated.

Brian and Carly said...

Congrats you guys! That is exciting!!

amy and josh said...

We are so excited for you guys!