Well two weeks have come and gone so fast!! Wyatt is now two weeks old...He is such a sweet little man! He just melts my heart. Jordyn loves being a big sister. She is such a good help, well most of the time. This week has actually been a little hard on her. She has to share the attention now. She told me the other day that she wants to sell Wyatt, then she said just kidding. I'm sure she was serious:) Anyway, I sure love my kiddos, being a Mom is such a hard but rewarding job. Surprisingly I thought I would be a lot more tired, but getting up every 2-3 hours hasn't been as bad as I remember. (or it just hasn't hit me yet). He is such a good little eater. I told myself I wasn't going to nurse, because of how bad it was with Jordyn, but he caught right on. He has been eating 2-3 oz every feeding. He is going to be my chunky baby!! He goes in for his 2 week check today, so we will see how much he's grown. Jordyn is also getting so big. She will be 4 in June. I started her in preschool, and she just loves it. She also has her little dance pics this week, and she is so excited, her costume is to die for. As for Grant and I we are both busy with life! Grant's job is keeping him busy with drug trainings, court cases and everything else. He is loving it though, and I am so glad he enjoys what he does. I start work back up on May 14, which is bittersweet. I miss everyone I work with, and my patients so it will be nice to get back into a groove. I just know it's going to go by way fast, so I'm trying to enjoy every little moment I can:)
Here are lots of pics of the last few weeks!!

1 comment:
Seriously some of the cutest kids ever! Happy for you guys!
Post a Comment