So my good friend Naomi is an all time pro at using coupons, and getting such good deals! Whatever she gets is pretty much free, she nows exactly how to work them so you get money back and can use it toward other stuff.. So I decided that I want to take this on and start learning how to be a couponer. Well let me just tell you how much money and savings we've already saved. I got 15 jumbo size Huggies diapers and 65 boxes of Huggies wipes and 80 of the trial size wipes and I've only paid about $15 dollars for all of it! Isn't that amazing!! Thats what you would spend on one thing of diapers. We have saved well over $300.00. I am truley sold on using coupons and have quite the addiction now. I never realized how expensive having a baby could be so I am stocking up now! So I must apologize now if any of you get stuck behind us in a line using our coupons because you will be waiting a LONG time! Thanks Naomi for sucking me in..
6 comments:
Fill me in Alli! Where do you get all of these coupons?
So when do I get a tutorial on how to be a money saver? Naomi, I need you! Maybe at our next party?????
You'll have to teach me when it's my turn. Maybe Naomi should throw a coupon party where she teaches all of us how to use the coupons and make the most of them! We can't wait to see you!
Alli my name is Jill Meredith I dont know if you know my husband Brandon Meredith but I think that you are so cute I love to read your blog. What is it that your friend is doing. Please teach me!
Sincerely, Jill Taylor Meredith
No kidding, I want in on these great coupons too, I need em right now!!! :)
Alli,
This is Mary, Krisit's friend! First congrats on the little girl, they are so much fun! Also I would love to hear more about these coupons, I have thought about collecting them but just haven't done so yet. Tell Grant hi!
Post a Comment