Hurray!! We found out that were having a GIRL! It was so amazing seeing her! She is always moving constantly, and it was very hard to see her hoo hoo. Finally she cooperated and we got a good view...I loved the picture with her hand and foot, atleast we know she has all five fingers! :)Grant and I can hardley wait to meet her!
8 comments:
Congrats guys!!! We are so excited for you! Apparently Tracy is the only one who can produce boys in this family (well with Chad's help of course). Love ya!
Keith and Angie
That is so exciting, isn't it crazy to see them for the first time? They seem so little but they have all of their features and ligaments like her 5 finger and it finally seems real when you get so see them all!! Oh, I'm so excited for you guys!
NO WAY! A girl, congrats Alli (and Grant of course!) I'm totally excited! We can share girl tricks and tips :) Although, I'm sure you already have a bunch from having your nieces. Yeah!!!! She's going to be a blond bombshell!
Yay! Congrats! I told Grant on the phone, but I am so excited for you guys. Awww that made me sniffle. Woohoo for baby! Isn't seeing her just amazing? Yeah. I cried with almost every ultrasound I had, I think. Wow. It's hard to imagine Sebastian was every that tiny now ;) heh heh
That is so exciting! Go little Ute baby girl!!
I am so dang excited for you guys! I can't wait until she is born. It is so cool to see how they develop even when it is still this early in your pregnancy. Congrats you guys. I am so happy for you. You deserve it!
Alli, you have been tagged. Check my blog for details.
hi- i came across your blog somehow...we don't know each other but I love your layout and was wondering where you found it.... random I know- sorry! But I just love it... would you mind sharing the source? Just visit my blog and comment me if you don't mind, thanks so much!
Post a Comment