Wednesday, January 2, 2008

June 26, 2008

Well I finally decided to announce the good news! We are expecting!! I was very hesitant for a while, and scared as well.. Back in October 2006 I went through a nightmare of a miscarriage. I didn't even know I was pregnant with twins until the day we found out they were gone at about 11 weeks, and unfortunately had to have a D&C. I won't go into many details , but there was so much more that happened so needless to say, it caused me so much pain and heartache, that I was SCARED to death to get pregnant again!! I finally put my faith in the Lord and knew it was part of his plan, and that everyone has their own set of trials and that this was one of mine!
It took me forever to actually want to believe I was really pregnant, and that everything would be okay. So far everything looks good and thank goodness there is only one this time and not two. We find out in a couple of weeks what we are having! YAY! My due date is June 26. Grant and I are so excited and just can't wait for our little miracle!!

7 comments:

The Pyper's! said...

Yeah!! Alli I am so excited for you! Keep me posted on the details!

Tiff-E said...

Alli! I can't believe how close our due dates are...I'm so glad you finally posted the great news so I could respond! I am so sorry about your miscarriage... I thought I lost this baby too, I had surgery for what they thought was an ectopic pregnancy, and turned out to be a ruptured cyst...Anyway, needless to say, I'm still prego, and we are due days apart, and I'm so excited!!!

**Cunningham's** said...

Oh Alli I'm super excited for you and Grantie!!! I can't believe all this is actually happening. I SWEAR just yesterday we were playing tea party in your garage and you locked me out wearing Amy's bra for Jeff Courad to see!! I'm excited for our babies to be in the same grade but if you don't move back closer to me, my kid will have to beat up your kid instead of being friends and going to school together. haha just kidding, they have no choice but to be buddies or boy/girlfriends!! LOVE YOU!!

Brooke said...

I'm so so excited to hear that everythings still great and I can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl. Any gut feelings? How was the Christmas party? I hear it was really fun. Cody and I missed not being there.

Shani said...

Alli & Freaking Grant! Yeah for being prego. I am not gonna lie though. The floating baby on the count down thingy startled me for a few seconds while I tried to figure out what it was. Ha ha.

Karly said...

HEE HEE! I feel like I have known forever! Can't wait to hear the sex! (Of the baby Grant... mind out of gutter).

Angie said...

we can't wait to find out what you're having! We love and miss you and can't wait to see you in a few weeks!