Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Bows and Blankets!




So lateley I've been spending all my time making things for our baby! It's been helping the time go by fast(atleast somewhat) and keeping me busy until she gets here! I've been making bows like mad, and really need to stop! My Mom has also been teaching me how to sew blankets, which are so fun and addicting to make...

9 comments:

Brock and Kristi said...

You are so talented! I'm impressed!! I knew you could do cute bows and now blakets? Now when I have my next baby you have something new to teach me! :)

jeffcam said...

Hey Alli,
It's Cambra. I saw your blog off of Nikki's so I thought that I would write. Congrats on the baby girl. Were also expecting a little girl. We are due the first part of September. Do you have any names picked out?

I want you to teach me how to make those blankets and bows. I'm in love with them.

Email me: cambra@dreambuilders.com or check out my blog. www.jeffcam1.blogspot.com

Congrats again and I hope all is well.

Cambra

Angie said...

Alli those are so cute!!! I love them. You will have to teach me one day if I ever get prego. Or I could have you teach me so I can make them for everyone else. Have you had any baby showers yet? I noticed that you get a lot of random wierd comments. You can go under settings and make it so that you have to approve a comment before it can be posted. I would do that if I were you.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.

Tiff-E said...

I went on a bow spree as well. They are just so fun and easy to make lots! But be forewarned...they take them out...all the time, well, at least when they get older...so use em all early, when she doesn't care that they are there! :)

Shani said...

I like them Alli. LEt me know if you find the fleece on sale again somewhere so I can stock up. I know a million people having babies and I think the blankets are perfect gifts!

The Pyper's! said...

You are so stinking crafty!! And yeah Amanda is going through hygiene with me at WSU. She said to tell you "Hi"!

Brooke said...

Wow Alli! You have so much talent!! So adorable :)

Lori said...

You are so crafty. Way to go. You will be such a cute mom.