Monday, April 21, 2008

Girls at work!




So not to long ago my work had pictures done of the whole staff! Dr.B likes to take them every year to keep things updated. I thought I would post a couple, and especially the crazy one cause it pretty much shows how we are at work. We are so crazy and have so much fun. I love all the girls I work with to death...They make going to work actually fun, and we are all such good friends...If it was any other job I don't think I would go back after having the baby, but everyone is great and Dr.B is the best to work for. So if any of you are looking for a great dentist you should come in and see us Dr.B is awsome! check our wesite out at saltlakesmiledesign.com





4 comments:

Angie said...

cute pics! Those are so fun!!! I want to see updated pictures of your cute belly. You need to get some good ones so I can actually see what it looks like. I'm so sad that I can't be there seeing your tummy grow and being there for when Jordan is born :( Keep us updated with how things are going. I will be expecting a long e-mail with all of the updates :)

Chris & Breanne Coccimiglio said...

Thanks for the shout out Alli! I love those pics! You are so stinkin funny. I'm glad you are gonna help make my blog look cute cause right now it sucks.:)

Tyler and Sheena said...

The dental insurance we have covers anybody, so would your place let us come there. We really need to go see a dentist and your's sounds great.

Shani said...

It is like a blonde explosion! That is fun that you guys all took pictures together. Work is ten times better when you like the people you work with!