Okay so I finally decided to post a picture of the growing belly! It is getting huge and I am starting to get uncomfortable. I can't believe I am almost there...YAY, I can't wait!!! I really can't complain though, so far this pregnancy has been pretty good. I was only sick a couple times and then it went right away. The nursery is done and now we just need her to complete it:)
13 comments:
Alli, you look so cute!! And those bows!! Your little girl is going to be the cutest ever!
orOh your belly is getting huge and it's looks low. I can't believe it! It is so cute and she will be here so stinkin soon!! I love it!
Ok you look so freaking adorable! We need to get together and do lunch or something. No that school is out I have so much more time! Call me!
Oh, you look so cute! I can't believe how far along you are! Keep taking pictures!
Your pregnant belly is so cute! We can't wait until Jordan is here. I wish we could be there with you and I'm so glad that you finally posted a pictures of your belly.
Alli! It hasn't been that long since I have seen you has it? You all of a sudden got a belly! I love it - soo cute! I am so excited to see little Jordyn. You are so stinkin cute!
Wahoo! Jordyn is almost here! You are lookin good! Gaver and B's are excited for their new little cousin.
You look great. You'll be amazed at how fast these last weeks go. And at how slow they go to.
Ahhh!! Ali, you look so adorable. I literally gasped with excitement when I saw your belly. SO SO fun! I have a birth announcement I need to send to your mom. I just sent them to all the 'rents because we are broke.. postage is ridiculous but.. I actually want to send you guys one :) Can you email me your address as well as your mom's?
You are one hot mama!
Alli You look so cute! I love that picture. I hope a look like you when a get prego. You look so stinkin cute! She is gonna be here be here before you know it. It's so exciting. :)
Wow!! You are going to be a mom before you know it! We need to get together for a party to celebrate. I am excited for you. You look pretty cute too!
Your belly is so cute, you should post some completed nursery pics even though I could just walk across the street to see it.
Post a Comment