Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Almost there!


The count down is on and I am so excited! Hopefully I'll have her in less than 4 weeks.. I am so uncomfortable, and I was bragging the other day that I didnt have any swelling, well that all changed! The last two days my hands and feet have started to swell especially when I am at work all day. All I want to do is come home and have Grant rub them, which he does(he's so sweet!!!) I love him so much!! Here's a picture of the belly we had taken, I am so surprised my belly button hasn't popped out yet, it's getting close!

16 comments:

**Cunningham's** said...

ahhh! You're getting so close. She'll be here before you know it. Lucky you your button hasn't popped out, mine popped at 7 months :(

The Pyper's! said...

Yeah! And I freakin' love that pic!! How cute is that!

Angie said...

That is the cutest picture ever!!!! You're cute belly button will pop out soon to let you know that she is done and ready to come. I can't wait to see her and hopefully meet her sometime before we move back. You guys are so cute.

Brooke said...

i am so so excited. I love that picture too! do you have more?

Rebecca and Nick said...

I love that one! I am glad you decided to post one! She'll be here before you know it!

Shani said...

So close Alli. You are a very beautiful prego lady!

suzi said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I am so excited for you guys and can't wait to see you soon! Your tummy is darling. You guys are going to be the best parents! Best of luck! We love you guys.

Naomi said...

That is so cute! Grant is so romantic! It's not too far away.

Karly said...

Ok when we hung out you were NOT swollen you dork! I cannot wait to be your nurse. You will be treated like royalty! LOVE YOU!

Brian and Carly said...

Alli you look awesome! So excited for you guys! You will be awesome parents!

thepainterfam said...

Aww sweetheart. You're almost there. Hang in there. I know how hard this last month is. You know, with as MASSIVE as I was with Sebastian, my belly button never popped, so yours may not. I am so glad my brother is taking such good care of you so I don't have to beat him up. ;)

Karly said...

So just let me know what fabric you want and I am on it! They are sent from South Jordan so it gets here in like a day!

maria said...

Hey Alli I found your blog:) I love the pic! Almost there.

thepainterfam said...

Hey Alli-pants! A friend at work sent me this article. I was thinking about you while I read it. I don't know if it will help with any of the discomfort, or not, but it's a great article.

A Living Sacrifice

Lori said...

I love that shot. It is so cute. You're almost done.

Tiff-E said...

Wahoo!!!!!!!! We are so close! We should really get together before we both pop! My belly button is hangin tough too, I thought for sure it was ready to explode, but not yet! Wahoo! Really call me...my number is still the same!!! Let's do lunch this week or next...as long as neither one of us is in the hospital! P.S. Where are you going to deliver, maybe I'll see ya there! Ha! :)