Tuesday, June 3, 2008

**Nursery pics**











Here are some pics of the nursery, were just waiting on the rocking chair and then it will be complete! The chandelier was my Grandma Kari's and I am so glad we were able to have it....I'm kind of a freak like that and love having heirlooms past on that have meaning. We also were able to have my Great Grandma Pearl's blanket she made, which means alot since she was the first generation Pearl and Jordyn will be the fifth!

12 comments:

Chris & Breanne Coccimiglio said...

Oh it is so cute Alli! It turned out really good. Good work! Enjoy tomorrow! See ya thurs.!

~Tara said...

I love it!! I want to see her so bad!! I know she'll be a Doll!!!

Naomi said...

I love is as you know! Only a few more week and the baby will be in the crib.

Rebecca and Nick said...

That is the perfect little girlie room! It is so cute, good job! I especially love the chandelier.

Unknown said...

That is so adorable! I can't believe that you are almost due! I love the chandelier. I have a whole box full of heirlooms from my grandma and great grandma so I know what you mean!!

maria said...

Wow it looks amazing! I am impressed! You better get that rocking chair soon!

**Cunningham's** said...

Get that baby here already!! I'm dying for Kohen to meet his wife.

Brooke said...

So Cute! Now all you need is that baby! Are you ready?! Love that chandelier as well!

Angie said...

Aw, the nursery looks amazing! You are so cute and I can't wait for little Jordyn to get here!!! I want to see profile pictures of your belly though. When are you goign to send me some? It's not fair thta I don't get to be there seeing your belly grow, keep me updated! I'm feeling so out of the loop.

Raquel said...

That is a really cute room! I'm glad to hear you're passing on Pearl! We'll be there on the 14th, hope to see you!

Karly said...

Can't wait for you to call me.......

Pate said...

You are amazing Alli! Good work lil' sis. So when are going to come to my house and decorate. I need help.