Monday, May 12, 2008

Mothers day!



So since being Mother's day and all I wanted to do a post for the two greatest Mom's out there!
First off, My Mom she is such an amazing and beautiful woman! She is truley my Idol! I hope one day(which is very soon) I can be just as great of a mom as she is! She not only is my Mom but she has become my Best Friend. She is always so positive and looks at the bright side of everything. She has taught me so many important things in life and is such a great example. I love her so much!!!!!


I married into the greatest family, and have such a wonderful Mother-in-law. She is the sweetest women and is willing to talk to you about anything and everything(she is not shy at discussing very detailed matters, if ya know what I mean:) thats probably where Grant gets it from! She would do anything for anyone and always puts everyone before herself! She has also been a great example and does so much for me! I am so lucky to have such great Mom's and examples in my life! Thanks for all you do!

5 comments:

Brock and Kristi said...

I have to agree on what great mom's they are!!! Yeah for Mother's Day! I am so excited for you guys. It really is the greatest thing in the world. You will wonder what you ever did without her. :)

The Pyper's! said...

Wow you look so much like your mom!! Anyway we need to get together for lunch or something - before that baby comes!

Rebecca and Nick said...

What great mommies! And I know Grant's mom is a great midwife, from first hand experience!

Angie said...

these moms are great! We are so glad that you married into our fmaily because you rock!!!! Post new pictures of your belly! I want to see you growing every step of the way.

Lori said...

Your mom is so cute. I tagged you, check out our page.