We got a huge group together, and then hung out all afternoon and had a tasty barbeque before the game. We are crazy fans and cheered so loud that we pretty much lost our voices. After the game we rushed the field....(Grant made me:)) It was really chaotic! It was a very successful game and I'm so glad we beat BYU! I can't wait to see what bowl we go to.. If they go to the Fiesta we may go. :)
4 comments:
You guys are nuts. All y'all. heh
Ok - I admit to sitting at mom and dad's with mom and yelling at the tv and calling the refs names. LOL
It was the BEST! Cute pic of you and Grant. I wanted to rush the field but I wasn't sure how my 3 small amigos would do...maybe when they're bigger!
Word on the street is Sugar Bowl in New Orleans! Come with us! It will be sooooooooooo fun! Didn't see you on the field we were up by the truck!
The Utes rock!!!!! Maybe we'll head to AZ if they go to the Fiesta Bowl. Let's hope! You guys all look awesome in your Utah outfits. How fun to tailgate! Jordyn's little outfit is so cute too.
Post a Comment