Wednesday, November 12, 2008

It's Curler Time!




Ya remember those soft spongy curlers??? I never imagined I would be putting them in her hair this young...How could you resist with all that hair?



8 comments:

Melanie Bingham said...

Hello where is the finished product picture?! Very cute new family picture on the right!

Tiff-E said...

That is so stinkin cute! I wish my little guy had hair, so I could at least do a mohawk or something...one day maybe! Ha! Rockin costumes for Halloween too!!! :)

Brooke said...

Wow! That's craziness! She is so cute, love her tongue!

amy and josh said...

She is so cute!

Angie said...

yeaj, I want to see the finished product. How funny that her hair is already that long!

**Cunningham's** said...

Oh my gosh Alli!! She is the stinking cutest little girl. I'm just waiting for the day you give her bangs the double curl that you use to have in 3rd grade!! (she better rock that hairstyle or I will be disappointed!! Can you say stretchy stirup pants? How about walking to school with something stuck and you trying to pop it on something... I'll spare you and not mention any more but those were the days and now that Jordyn is already getting curlers those days for her are right around the corner!!!

Chris & Breanne Coccimiglio said...

That is so dang cute! You need to put a picture of it all done. I bet it was so cute! She gets cuter and cuter every time I see her!

Corinne said...

how fun that you can put curlers in her hair already! i am jealous! i bet it looked so cute when you took them out. see you tomorrow!