
GO FREAKIN UTES!!! Last night we went to the Utah/TCU game. It was so much fun! All the fans wore black, and the players had new black uniforms...It was definitely a fun and intense game...After it was over we ran down on the field and celebrated, it got pretty crazy and everyone was jammed packed. The best thing about being 10 and 0, is now we have the chance to go 11 and 0! GO UTES! BCS bowl here we come......:)
6 comments:
You guys were either there really early, or really late... either way, that's hardcore.
That game rocked!!! I about peed my pants when they scored that touchdown
Andrew and I were laughing so hard when everyone stormed the field. HELLO we didn't win anything.. now when we beat the WHY that will be a different story and i WILL be on that field!!! It was freeezing! Hope you stayed warm!
That's awesome. I love it. Did you get any pictures of the stadium in all black? I hope we can make it all the way back to the BCS again this year. That would be awesome! (that's me that keeps deleting the comments btw. I keep changing my posting name, sorry).
Post a Comment