Wednesday, June 24, 2009

BiRtHdAy PaRtY!!

On Saturday we celebrated Jordyn's 1st Birthday! It was such a fun day...It started out really crazy with having to get everything ready and baked, and then the weather wasn't wanting to cooperate. I really wanted to have the party outside, but it ended up raining the whole day:(. So we ended up having it inside, it worked out nice though! We combined the party with family and friends..So we had a house full. Jordyn was so overwhelmed with everything, she really had no clue what was going on. She was very spoiled and had lots of gifts to open. She hated her cake and just screamed the whole time!:) She loved when we sang Happy Birthday to her, she just smiled and laughed...She is so big and walking and running everywhere. What a fun and exhausting day all in one!! Thank you to everyone who came and helped make the day so special, we Love you!






The kids played fun games that Grandma Tootsie planned!


The cake..I think the giant cupcakewas overwhelming!


7 comments:

Brooke said...

So cute Ali! Happy Birthday Jordyn!!!! It was so great to see you guys. I have like.. oh, one picture of you shielding your face from the camera. I am so sad it rained on our parade..

Anyway, great job with the party!

Raquel said...

Wow, you are quite the party planner! All the decoration are so cute. I love the giant cupcake!

suz said...

Happy birthday Jordyn! I love the "cupcake" party!

Angie said...

Thank you again for having us over for the party! Too bad she didn't love the cupcake as much as the rest of us did. She is so adorable and I loved watching her get so excited over the stroller and the bike. The party was awesome. Awesome decorations, awesome food, and awesome company!!!!

Kate the Great said...

Soooo cute! I love the picture of her pushing the stoller with the binkie in her mouth. What a cutie pie. Don't feel bad that she cried for her cupcake. I feel the same way when people come over and I'm eating cake in my birthday suit!

Melanie Bingham said...

I love the cake!!! Way cute party!

Melinda said...

I love her birthday cake! It's so creative. Where did you get it??