Monday, June 15, 2009

Park City Getaway!

Grant and I were able to go on a little getaway to Park City last weekend...The Dentist I work for is so awsome, he paid for it all!! We stayed at the Summit Watch right on Main Street(the rooms were amazing!) and had dinner at the Whaso. It was so fun to just to get away for one night, and relax. My Mom kept Jordyn over night(we missed her like crazy),but Grant and I definitely needed a night away! I love the girls I work with to death, we have so much fun together, and I am so sad to leave:(. After dinner we we hung out with everyone and played games until two in the morning..Then decided to call it a night! Grant had to work the next morning so he left really early. My Mom came up with Jordyn and we walked around Main Street grabbed a bite to eat, then headed for the outlets.. It was such a nice weekend, we definitely need to do this more often:)

Everyone at dinner!

The rooms......
All the girls with Dr.B!

The girls! (Liz, Bre, Corinne,me, Brielle, Jazz)
Brielle, me, Corinne, and Bre The guys playing cards! (Grant, Jeremy,and Chris)
Me Brielle, and Bre
I promise we did not mean to match or pose the same!! ha ha:)I do have one sexy husband though!!!


***Park City**

Shopping with my Mom and Jordy.. ..We definitely had to stop by Rocky Mountain Choc. factory and get a caramel apple. I thought I would get a harmless sucker for Jordyn, but she made a complete mess with it:)

4 comments:

Melanie Bingham said...

so sad to leave????

Angie said...

Hmmmm. All blondes. A coincidence? I think not. LOL. I can't believe you are ALL BLONDE! That is too funny. I'm glad that you guys had such a great time. That's awesome.

Corinne said...

that was so much fun! and i got rob to admit that he actually had fun playing the newly-wed game! oh i am still laughing about grant's comment! you know what one i am talking about!

Brian and Carly said...

FUN!!! I love the carm apples there. Making Bri take me this weekend :)