I can't believe my baby turned 1 on Monday!! It's crazy how fast time flies.. Jordyn is such a sweet and fun little girl..We are so happy to be her parents. Here are a couple pics of the day she was born! We love you Jordy bug! **Warning there will be an overload of Birthday pics coming soon!

4 comments:
So sad but so exciting that they are so big already! Happy Birthday to Jordyn!
I still can't believe how much hair she had when she was born. She was and is still so cute! You guys make way cute babies. Her party was fun, thanks for having us there, even though she didn't appreciate her adorbale cup-cake and tool skirt!
happy birthday to little Jordyn! I love the family pic you have up top now! So cute!
Alli I LOVE your new header pictures the colors are amazing.. the people are beautiful too!!!!! Who took the pic?
Post a Comment