On Sunday, my family got together and met at the graves. I always enjoy visiting our loved ones who have passed. We stopped at my Grandma Kari and Grandpa Dick's first. Oh how I miss them both so MUCH! They were such great examples...I just loved going up and visiting them. They always made me feel so good.. We told stories about them and remebered the good times.




Then we headed down to the Salt Lake cemetary. Grant and I stopped at the Mount Catholic Cemetary to visit his Granparents. Grant never knew his Grandma and Grandpa. His Grandma passed away when his Dad was young. Then his Grandpa passed 1 month before Grant was born. Grant has the same middle name as his Grandpa, which is O'Brien. I wish I could have met them. I am sure they were very neat people. It was nice to see finally see their graves. I am sure I will meet them one day.. I know Jordyn knew them in heaven.



Then we headed over to my Great Grandma and Grandpa Sonsteby's Grave. They are the ones that came over from Norway...They have a very neat history and I love to learn about them.
Then we headed down to the Salt Lake cemetary. Grant and I stopped at the Mount Catholic Cemetary to visit his Granparents. Grant never knew his Grandma and Grandpa. His Grandma passed away when his Dad was young. Then his Grandpa passed 1 month before Grant was born. Grant has the same middle name as his Grandpa, which is O'Brien. I wish I could have met them. I am sure they were very neat people. It was nice to see finally see their graves. I am sure I will meet them one day.. I know Jordyn knew them in heaven.
Then we headed over to my Great Grandma and Grandpa Sonsteby's Grave. They are the ones that came over from Norway...They have a very neat history and I love to learn about them.
No comments:
Post a Comment