Saturday, June 19, 2010

TrIp To St.GeOrGe!!

Last week my Mom and Sisters and I took all the kids and headed down to St.George!! All the guys took off for the pot gut hunt...Its their yearly tradition! So what better for us to do then chill in St.George all weekend:) It was a crazy but fun vacation! All of the kids were so excited to be together...They were all so wound up!We went swimming daily and just hung out! It rained two of the days we were there so we took the kids to the pirates arcade, dinosaur museum, candy shop, and splash parks. It was a fun trip, I wouldn't say relaxing:) But thats what life is all about now are the kids! right?? Its just fun to see how excited and happy they are to be with their cousins! I am so glad I am close to my Mom and sisters..They are the best!!

Lots of sunscreen!!


Jordyn loves Bre so much!!

Grandma playin with all the kids!!
Jordyn loved putting her feet in...I know in case you are wondering I did have a life jacket for her!! She hated it...so I sat and watched her like a eagle!
The splash park.


Dinosaur Museum..Scary faces!!


No comments: