
It's official my SEXY husband graduated from the Police Acedemy!
WA-HOO!!...I am so proud of him and all of his hard work! He would come home every night just exhausted, and beat up. They worked them so hard! They would put them through the craziest work outs. He would have bruises from head to toe, broken ribs, cuts, and many other things. He would still just push through, and never complained once. He is in the best shape he has ever been in, and I must admit that I am loving it;) He is honestly the BEST guy in this whole world! I just LOVE him so much. He graduated on November 18, 2010. He had the ceremony at 11:00, then we headed to lunch with the fam, and then he was sworn in at 2:00 at the State Capital. It was such a neat day, Grant is so happy to be done!! Now he just has to get through the next 5 weeks of training. I am nervous for him, he has to get tazed and peppered sprayed in 3 weeks....I think the other night it actually hit me that Grant is going to be out there dealing with all the bad guys. I just cant think about it, I know he will do great, and there will be so many oppurtunities that will open up for him;) Love ya babe, you are the BEST!
WA-HOO!!...I am so proud of him and all of his hard work! He would come home every night just exhausted, and beat up. They worked them so hard! They would put them through the craziest work outs. He would have bruises from head to toe, broken ribs, cuts, and many other things. He would still just push through, and never complained once. He is in the best shape he has ever been in, and I must admit that I am loving it;) He is honestly the BEST guy in this whole world! I just LOVE him so much. He graduated on November 18, 2010. He had the ceremony at 11:00, then we headed to lunch with the fam, and then he was sworn in at 2:00 at the State Capital. It was such a neat day, Grant is so happy to be done!! Now he just has to get through the next 5 weeks of training. I am nervous for him, he has to get tazed and peppered sprayed in 3 weeks....I think the other night it actually hit me that Grant is going to be out there dealing with all the bad guys. I just cant think about it, I know he will do great, and there will be so many oppurtunities that will open up for him;) Love ya babe, you are the BEST!
No comments:
Post a Comment