Friday, November 5, 2010

HalloWeEn FuN!

HALLOWEEN NIGHT!
Halloween is my favorite holiday! I love all the parties, treats, decorations, costumes and all the fun that comes with it! Jordyn really loved Halloween this year and got really into it. She even carved her own pumpkin! She loved Trick o Treating and thougt is was so cool people gave her candy. I broke my toe the day before Halloween, so I was not able to go with her, but I did get some cute pics of her.
We hung out at my sisters on Halloween night and ate lots of ymmy treats! Since she would not wear the costume I originally bought her(Alice in Wonderland) I just let her be a little Utah cheerleader. It worked out nice since the Utes were playin that night. She was cheering them on and so were we!!!



































HALLOWEEN PUMPKIN CARVING PARTY

My family had there usual pumpkin carving contest party. Everyone is so creative with their pumpkins. My Dad won this year!! Jordyn even decorated and carved her own pumpkin. All the kids looked so cute. Jordyn was Alice in wonderland, she did not want to keep her costume on all night and it was a constant struggle. So I gave up and she just hung out in her little leotard.













1 comment:

Brittianey said...

Such cute Halloween pictures. I love your outfit what a SeXy Queen of Hearts! Jordyn's Alice costume was adorable!