Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Utah Man Am I.....

Still love my Utes! Last week we played the best team in our conference, TCU. It was a hard game to watch as our Utes took a beating! Final score was 47-7. Ouch! I still love em!!:) We still had a great time, even with the sad loss. TCU looked great, and I hope they go all the way. Grant was so excited, he got a VIP pass(from my uncle)to go and sit with all the big wig ESPN guys all morning, and listen to what they had to say. We had a great time tailgating before the game with Grant's friends.
Now that this game is over with we can concentrate on the big Utah/BYU game!! Gosh, I can not wait! Especially because its just plain BYU! I hope we take out all of our aggresion on those Cougs. Even though we are 8-1 and the Cougs are 4-5, you just never now what the outcome will be! Bring on the Holidays and the rivalry:)
WE MUST PROTECT THIS HOUSE!






No comments: