Saturday, July 14, 2012

JoRdYn TuRns 4!!





My little Jordy bug turned 4 on June 22. I can't believe I have a 4 year old!! She is such a sweet girl!! She is learning so much, and it just amazes me at how smart she is. She is such a good big sister to Wyatt, and just smothers him with love. He just laughs and smiles at her all day! She is my little sidekick and follows me everywhere. She is also becoming her own little person, and knows just what buttons to push:) She loves to be in her swimsuit all day, and loves to play in the water! We got a pass to Cowabunga Bay and try to go a few times each week. Her favorite thing to do is play with Bre, and they usually play barbies or house. She loves to pretend she is Rapunzel and tie long ribbons in her hair and dance around the house. Her favorite foods are chicken nuggets and quesidillas. She loves for me to read a book at night, and say a prayer before going to bed. She also loves sleeping in till around 10:00. She hates to wear pants in her car seat and has to take them off before she gets in, it drives me nuts. So, she rides around in the car in just her underwear(I know, she is funny):) This year for her Birthday she wanted a Mermaid party! So we invited 8 of her closest friends and cousins. It was the first friend party she had, and loved every minute. I made(well my Mom made)cute little mermaid skirts for the girls. Then we played some fun games, ate mermaid food, and made jelly fish. She was very spoiled and got some fun gifts. Her favorite was her bike from grandma and Grandpa! I just LOVE everything about her, and she makes me the luckiest Mom in the world!! Love ya Jordyn.

No comments: